Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Adieu Tropicana...

Woohoooo!!! only 2 more nights in this house! I'm so over this moving and packing and cleaning thing! If i ever get that butterfly feeling again, please remind me of this part, i tend to forget...
Mixed feelings as usual about leaving, but the joy part far outweighs any fleeting nostalgia for this lifestyle. I miss the Baha'i world sooooo much! Its been waaaay too quiet on that front for what I'm used to.
All roads lead to Sydney now, where over 5000 Baha'is have registered for one of the 41 conferences called for by the House of Justice. Talk about a sea change, from a tiny community of like 10 people here, to that! The ultimate meet and greet of just about everyone i know in planet Baha'i!!! I'm just thrilled beyond measure at how it all worked out for us to slot this trip right into our interstate move, sheer coincidence. Will be posting more about that from Adelaide.

1 comment:

~Frooghi's~ said...

Martha Love!

Good luck with the move and have a wonderful time at the Conference! If it is anything like the one I attended, you will be inspired BIG TIME!

With Love to you, hubby, and the kids.