Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Newly weds

Very happy for Lessan and Melissa. Their big day was 12th June 2010 in Perth. We also had a reception for them here in Adelaide a few days ago. Lets just say things have been rather hectic around these parts lately. They're visiting Adelaide at the moment and I'm enjoying every minute I get to spend with the happy couple, because I wont get to see them for another 18mths when they go back to Haifa where they're both serving at the Baha'i World Centre. They're both very much in love and its just the sweetest thing  seeing them together, getting used to the idea of my shy little brother now all mawwied and grown up (sniff, sniff)...
Pictures of wedding are mostly on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=223845&id=550229574&l=ba9aaf100e

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They looked so comfortable and in love in March when I saw them and even more so now. I'm so happy for them ... and again I totally missed out on the wedding ... we'll have to time a visit together to Australia and have another party :)

Kisses to my little munchkins :)